- Chicken-1 lb
- Onion-Cut into small pieces-2
- Corainder leaves-For Garnishing
- Mustard seeds-1 tsp
- Garlic Ginger paste-1 tbsp
- Turmeric Powder-2 tsp
- Chilly Powder-1 tbsp
- Garam Masala-1 tbsp
- Vineger-1 tbsp
- Coconut grated-1 cup
Method Of Preparation
- Marinate chicken pieces with vinegar,slat and turmeric powder for 15 mins and cook till chicken is done.
- After chicken is done shred the chicken into small pieces.
- Splutter mustard,add Onion and saute till onions are transparent
- Add Ginger garlic paste and saute for 2 mins
- Add turmeric powder ,garam masala and sauté for a min
- Add grated coconut add saute for 2-3 mins
- Add the shredded chicken and saute till chicken is well coated with the ingredients
- Finally add corainder leaves and garnish
- Server hot with rotis or rice!!!!!!!
Note:Add curry leaves if you have.I dint have so i have not used.