- Cherupayar(green gram)-1 cup
- Green Chillies-3
- Ginger-3 tbsp
- Onion-1 big
- Oil-To fry
- Garam Masala - 1 tbsp
Method Of Preparation
- Soak Cherupayar in water overnight
- Grind Cherupayar to a coarse paste or semi ground without adding water.(Don't grind them for long)
- Mix chopped onion,ginger,garam masala,salt,green chillies with the ground paste
- Heat oil in a pan for deep fry on medium heat.
- Wet your palms and take small amount of the mixture and make a ball.Place in the center of the palm and flatten to a round shape and drop into the hot oil.
- Flip after 5 minutes and Cook until the vada is a dark golden brown color
- This is my entry for "Sunday-Healthy Snacks" event being hosted by Divya at "Dil Se".